Our comprehensive and up-to-date accounting services provide our clients with a reliable background in accounting and tax-related matters. We assist company operations from the pre-foundation planning stage to liquidation tasks, if necessary.
Our highly trained team has significant experience in accounting services for Hungarian subsidiaries and branches of international companies. If required, support is also provided by our partner offices in other countries.
In addition to Hungarian accounting standards, we also fulfil IFRS and US GAAP-based accounting tasks and reporting.
In addition to statutory reporting obligations, we also prepare individual, customized reports for our clients. This is supported by a staff working in automation, who are also responsible for developing interfaces between different systems.
The flexible structure of our accounting and administration system allows us to share administrative tasks with our clients (filing, invoicing, petty cash management, inventory management, etc.).
For Hungarian subsidiaries of international company groups, we also do bookkeeping via the parent company’s central administration system (SAP, Navision, etc.).
We provide full representation in all tax authority proceedings and inspections for companies.
Continuous data provision is an essential part of our business, supported by our reporting packages and online query system.
Our accounting and bookkeeping services include the following tasks
- A complete range of accounting and related tasks
- IFRS and US GAAP accounting and reporting
- Development, review and modification of accounting systems
- Preparing and electronically submitting tax returns
- Preparing monthly and quarterly accounting and financial closures
- Preparing annual closures
- Preparing and submitting annual reports
- Keeping analytical records
- Preparing and reviewing regulations
- Issuing and administering outgoing invoices
- Support for auditing processes
- Provision of individual data services and development of a reporting system
- Treasury/financial administrative services
- Providing online and cloud-based solutions
- Development and continuous operation of business processes
- Leasing professionals with industry experience for long or transitional periods
A TOP 10 audit & advisory firm
We are member of PKF International, a network of legally independent audit and advisory firms.
Global knowledge combined with local expertise
We successfully combine understanding of international accounting and taxation with thorough knowledge of the Hungarian regulations.
Efficiency & competitive fees
Our well trained, experienced and knowledgeable professionals guarantee competitive fees, without compromising quality.
Péter Hajnal, Partner
Subscribe to our professional newsletter
Receive the latest professional news, analytics and publications from our professional newsletter.